Information for Presenters
2. Session moderators might contact you inorder to plan the session.
4. Onsite instructions:
At the Cape Town International Convention Centre:
- Please deliver the final version of your presentation to the Speaker Prep Room at the start of FSM5/AfricaSan5 or least 24 hours before your presentation.
- A designer/technician will be available to assist you at the Speaker Prep Room. Once delivered, final presentations will be transferred to the session room.
- Bring a backup copy of your presentation – USBs and other devices can be corrupted in transit.
Speaker Prep Room hours are as follows:
- Mon, February 18: 12:00pm - 7:00pm
- Tue, February 19: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Wed, February 20: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Thu, February 21: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Step-by-step instructions for creating effective posters are available in the poster presentation guideline document.
Additional helpful information below:
- Poster Presenters may check in at registration on Monday, 18 February, after 10h00 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre.
- When you arrive for the meeting, you will receive your poster placement assignment along with your registration materials at the registration desk.
- Once checked in, please bring your poster to the Ballroom to find your poster board assignment. You can find your poster number in the poster directory and mount your poster using the provided pins on the appropriately numbered board.
- All posters should be in place no later than 16h00 on Monday, 18 February. There will be dedicated poster viewing sessions each day during the conference immediately following lunch.
- You may remove your poster any time after 14h30 on Thursday, 21 February, 2019; posters not removed by 18h30 on Thursday, 21 February, 2019 will be discarded.